Facebook can seem like a noisy train station. People going in all directions, in all sorts of moods, often getting in each other’s way.
It’s easy to feel lost in the chaos. To feel out of balance, unseen, bowled over. Hopefully you’ll see the best of people, but you might see the worst that people have to offer. And you can’t help but wonder if this isn’t just a huge waste of time. What could the value of all of this chaos possibly be to you and your business?
This isn’t you? Got a nice Facebook page and want some tips to make it more fun and engaging? You might want to work with me to Fine Tune Your Page. Click through for details!
Facebook’s value is in all its people.
Even if you’re not a numbers person, even if you don’t like to analyze everything to the nth degree, you can appreciate that your people are probably among the billion people that use the platform worldwide. And if you can tap into Facebook to reach your people right where they are, individually, each person being seen in their own small ways, how powerful would that be?
There are techniques you can use, strategies and processes that will make you feel at home on social media. You can decorate your space, put on the kettle for tea and invite your people over.
With the right Butterfly Touches, you can reach your people in a way that feels comfortable, viable, and brings you energy and connections. You’ll start to see the best that people have to offer. And that’s exactly what I can help you with.
We start by understanding what type of home you want, what’s important to you and what you want your people to see. Then we spruce up your space with customization that shows people just what you are all about.
Next we move you in. When the space is ready, it’s time for you to spend some time there. Get to know your space. Figure out what she needs from you every day, every week.
Then we throw open your doors. We invite your people to stop in for tea and a visit. What’s so lovely is that once you feel at home here, your people will too.
Session 1 (1/2 hour): Dress up – (spruce up your space)
We get to know each other. I learn about you, your website and your goals for Facebook so we can decide on the best customization for you. We’ll start along the Big List of Butterfly Touches* for your Facebook planning. Using a light touch, focused attention and a spirit of fun the Butterfly Touches will grow your personal net of interaction and connections.
- Together we plan the graphic design to create a FaceBook page that has the same style and character as your other home on the web: your web site
- We’ll decide the level of design you need: the Facebook Awakening only, or additional apps for e-mail sign up, product info, or more (may be at an additional cost**)
- You’ll give me admin access to your existing page, or we’ll create a new page and keep it unpublished for now
- You’ll send me the graphics we need to use to complete the Dress Up
Click Tanya’s page to the right to see images of some of the Facebook pages I’ve Dressed Up.
- Learn to understand and live your brand personality on Facebook
- Get to know the floorplan of a Facebook page: where do the best conversations happen, which parts need maintenance?
- Use keywords to help your page be found by search engines
- Choose the settings for your brand’s level of interaction
We’ll set the schedule for our next meeting, usually about two weeks.
For homework you’ll get a chance to implement the first of the Butterfly Touches on your page!
While you practice and I customize, send me your questions or concerns. I’ll answer what I can in that time, or add the items to the plan for our next meeting.
Before the next meeting you’ll get to choose a custom image for your Facebook left sidebar from 3 samples I’ll create. If you already have a page, I’ll upload the custom image you choose before the second meeting.
Session 2 (1 hour): Show up – (move in)
At the second meeting, if we’re creating a new page, as soon as it’s ready, we’ll publish the page together. Then we’ll spend an hour together reviewing Facebook essentials and diving further into the items on my Big List of Butterfly Touches.
Publish (if new page)
- We’ll finish getting your page ready with several status updates
- While we coach and talk, we’ll click the publish button!
- I’ll answer your questions since the last session
- We will ensure your page information and settings fit with your brand personality
- You’ll learn techniques for encouraging people to Like your page
- You’ll learn about the different types of posts
- You’ll learn about the best timing of posts for optimum interaction
For the next week or two, you’ll use your shiny new page, practice the techniques you’ve learned, and do any of the homework I give you. During this time, you may receive a nudge or two from me to shift your focus if you need to. You can also send me your questions again.
Session 3 (1 hour): Flaunt it – (open the doors)
We’ll meet one more time to solve any of the issues you encounter and to get through more of my Big List of Butterfly Touches.
I check in to see how the butterflies worked for you
- What worked? What didn’t?
- What felt great? What felt awkward?
- What new questions came up?
- I’ll introduce the Butterfly approach to content creation: bright, light and colourful
- You’ll learn how to amp up your interaction with videos and photos
- You’ll learn more Butterfly ways to promote and network
- I’ll show you how to know how well you’re doing
- We’ll review how you’ll manage to continue adapting and adjusting
What can you expect when you work with me?
When you meet with me you’ll receive the full lens of my attention. Just as my photos reveal the details in the flow of rushing water or the curve of an open flower, my coaching will reveal the intricate details you need to know to really connect with people on Facebook.
I’ll spend time with you on both the technical aspects of its functionality and on understanding how people like to use Facebook.
We want you to connect with your people right where they are.
My coaching is grounded in these principles:
You can master anything in bite-sized pieces:
Don’t get lost in the overwhelm, let me work you through the process
Those are real people out there:
Remembering that people online are pretty much the same as they are offline goes a long way to having meaningful interactions with them.
Kindness and Gratitude will illuminate your connections:
People respond to kindness and gratitude with generosity and enthusiasm. Why not put that to work for you?
You are amazing:
By being yourself, your people will get to know and love you, and we all want to buy from people we know and love.
Let’s Awaken your Facebook page so you can come home to it.
All yours in 1 payment
Would that be easier in 2 payments? Use this button, then!
*A note about my Big List of Butterfly Touches: With no less than 80 items on the list, from the essential to the quirky, the list is rich with ideas, techniques and strategies that have proven successful. As Facebook makes changes, my list changes to work with it. Every business will learn something from this list and some may already use these Butterfly Touches in their Facebook interactions. Some of the items might not be ideal for every business, so we’ll work on the list at your pace and cover the best items specifically for you, your business and your goals.
*Additional pricing for image or image map apps: $100 for 1 app, $180 for 2 app or $255 for 3 apps, including custom thumbnail. This can be purchased with your Awakening or later.
You’re so fabulous! I can’t wait to work with you!
ps: I can also customize any of your outposts on the web: Twitter, YouTube, Gravatar, About.me and so on. Ask me for more information